Nomination or supporting letter for the
Mary Lister McCammon and Donald C. Rung Awards for
Distinguished Undergraduate Teaching In Mathematics
Nomination deadline: Mar 29, 2013. Please give any supporting materials that you cannot upload here to Mari Royer in 107MB.
Who can be nominated: All teaching assistants, instructors, and faculty in the Department of Mathematics. (Typically this award is bestowed on an individual only once, but exceptions can be made.)
Criteria: Exemplary teaching of mathematics courses, preferably at the freshman and sophomore level.
- Must include a letter of nomination by a teaching assistant, instructor, faculty member, or student. You may nominate yourself. (Type or upload your letter below.)
- May include:
- letters from students (students may use the box below to write a letter),
- typical comments from students on evaluation forms,
- examples of (successful) innovation in the classroom,
- any other evidence of exemplary teaching.