How does a VLSI designer paint a living room?
Taken from Elsop Webmasters Humor page
- Put a paint shaker in the middle of the floor.
- Put an open can of paint in the paint shaker.
- Turn it on. Run out of the room very quickly. Everything in the room is now covered with paint.
- Wait until the paint dries.
- Cover every part of the room you really wanted painted with masking tape.
Leave the floor, switch plates, etc. uncovered.
- Put an open can of paint remover in the paint shaker.
- Turn it on. Run out of the room very quickly. Everything not covered with masking tape is now clean again.
- Remove the masking tape.
- Remove the paint shaker and sludge from the floor.