A Mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
- Paul Erdos
- 31 Signs That Technology Has Taken Over Your Life
- Profession Jokes
- Engineers' Pick-Up Lines
- Test for Field Engineers
- You might be a grad student if...
- Fable: the rabbit's thesis topic
- How to Write Project Proposals: a historic perspective
Computer Science and Engineering:
- H2O: Dangerous Chemical!
- Arsenic: too dangeous to be in existence
- Lanthanum Quits Periodic Table Of Elements
- UNIX for the Politically Correct
- Some new computer viruses
- How to shoot yourself in the foot using different programming languages
- UNIX is a Hoax
- Funny UNIX csh/sh command prompts
- Software distribution under different governments
- Program Development Cycle
- Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say
- Linux in imbedded control system
- How does a VLSI designer paint a living room?
- LEGO® computing environment
- Year 2000 Problem - It doesn't Stop Here
- Y zero K bug
- History Of The Net
- You Know You Are Addicted to the Internet When...
- Achtung! All Internet users!
- The life of a Usenet newsgroup
- Dictionary of Mathematical writing
- Dictionary of Math Terminology for Students
- Math Jokes
- Math Professors' Computer Upgrade Path
- 13 Misunderstandings in Math History