- Yaji Zhang*, current.
- Siyan Zhang*, current.
- Wen Cheng*, Thesis project on Approximate Solutions to Parabolic Equations with applications to Volatility Models. Wen graduated December 2011.
- Qingqin Qu*, Thesis project on GFEM for Transmission Problems (partially supported with funds from my NSF grant DMS-0708902 and DMS-1009713). Qingqin graduated August 2012.
Graduate Research Assistants
- Carol Gaertner, (partially supported with funds from my NSF grant DMS-1009714). Carol graduated with a Master in May 2012 (supervised by Victor Nistor).
- Bingqian Lu (current), Project report: Monte Carlo simulations and option pricing
- Matt Fennema* (Fall 2011) and Luke Edwards* (2011-present), project on fast solution methods for parabolic equations.
- Anirban Roy* (2008-2010), Project report: On numerical methods for elliptic transmission eigenvalue problems, published in SIAM Undergraduate Research Online Vol 2, Issue 2, 2011.
- Lance Boyer (Fall 2010), Maple Project on Taylor expansions and commutators of operators.
- Fara Delitzky* (2007-2008), Project report: Numerical methods for elliptic equations and linear algebra.
© Anna Mazzucato Last modified: Thu Jan 31 16:15:20 EST 2013