Complex Analysis: Theory & Applications I
Instructor: Greg Swiatek
Schedule Number: #770431
|Meeting: TR 11:15 am - 12:30 pm||Location: 113 McAllister Building|
We will follow Rudin's classic
Real and Complex Analysis.
Topics will include:
- Harmonic functions.
- The maximum principle and its consequences.
- Rational approximation—Mittag-Leffler's theorem.
- Conformal mappings—Riemann Theorem.
- Blaschke products and infinite products.
- Modular function and its applications.
- Hardy spaces.
Grading will rely on attendance and homework-based quizzes.