On Traffic Flow
- A. Bressan and K. Han, Optima and equilibria for a model of traffic flow. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 43 (2011), 2384--2417.
- A. Bressan and K. Han, Nash equilibria for a model of traffic flow with several groups of drivers, ESAIM; Control, Optim. Calc. Var., 18 (2012), 969--986.
- A. Bressan, C. J. Liu, W. Shen, and F. Yu, Variational analysis of Nash equilibria for a model of traffic flow, Quarterly Appl. Math. 70 (2012), 495--515.
- A. Bressan and K. Han, Existence of optima and equilibria for traffic flow on networks, Networks & Heter. Media, 8 (2013), 627--648.
- A.Bressan, S. Canic, M. Garavello, M. Herty, and B. Piccoli, Flow on networks: recent results and perspectives, EMS Surv. Math. Sci. 1 (2014), 47--111.
- A. Bressan and F. Yu, Continuous Riemann solvers for traffic flow at a junction.Cont. Discr. Dyn. Syst.,35 (2015), 4149--4171.
- A. Bressan and K. Nguyen, Conservation law models for traffic flow on a network of roads. Netw. Heter. Media, 10 (2015), 255--293 .
- A. Bressan and K.Nguyen, Optima and equilibria for traffic flow on networks with backward propagating queues,Netw. Heter. Media 10 (2015), 717--748.
- A.Bressan and A.Nordli, The Riemann Solver for traffic flow at an intersection with buffer of vanishing size. Netw. Heter. Media, to appear