On Collective motion and self-organization in living world
- S. Gluzman, D. Karpeev and L. Berlyand, Effective viscosity of puller-like microswimmers: a renormalization approach, J. Royal Society Interface, accepted, 2013.
- S. Ryan, L. Berlyand, B. Haines and D. Karpeev, A kinetic model for semi-dilute bacterial suspensions, SIAM MMS accepted, 2013.
- M. Potomkin, V. Gyrya, I. Aranson and L. Berlyand, Collision of microswimmers in viscous fluid, Physical Review E 87(2013) 053005.
- B. Haines, I. Aranson, L. Berlyand and D. Karpeev, Effective viscosity of bacterial suspensions: A three-dimensional PDE model with stochastic torque, Comm. Pure Appl. Anal., 11(1), pp. 19-46 (2012).
- V. Gyrya, K. Lipnikov, I. Aranson and L. Berlyand, Effective shear viscosity and dynamics of suspensions of micro-swimmers from small to moderate concentrations, J. Math. Biology , 62 (5), pp. 707-740 (2011).
- B. Haines, A. Sokolov, I. Aranson and L. Berlyand, A three-dimensional model for the effective viscosity of bacterial suspensions, Physical Review E, 80, pp.041922 (2009).
- V. Gyrya, I. Aranson, L. Berlyand and D. Karpeev, A model of hydrodynamic interaction between swimming bacteria, Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, 72, pp. 148-183 (2010).
- B. M. Haines, I. S. Aranson, L. Berlyand and D. A. Karpeev, Effective Viscosity of Dilute Bacterial Suspensions: A Two-Dimensional Model, Physical Biology, 5(4), pp. 046003 (2008).