On optimal control, game theory, and applications
- A. Bressan and B. Piccoli, Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of Control, AIMS Series in Applied Mathematics, Springfield Mo. 2007.
- A. Bressan, Noncooperative differential games. Milan J. of Mathematics, 79 (2011), 357--427.
- Non-classical problems of optimal feedback control. J. Differential Equations 253 (2012), 1111--1142.
- A. Bressan and G. Facchi, A bidding game in a continuum limit order book, SIAM J. Control Optim., to appear.
- A. Bressan and D. Wei, Stackelberg solutions of feedback type for differential games with random initial data. Dynamic Games & Appl., to appear.
- A. Bressan and G. Facchi, Discrete bidding strategies for a random incoming order, Preprint, 2013.
- A. Bressan, Dynamic blocking problems for a model of fire propagation. In Advances in Applied Mathematics, Modeling, and Computational Science, pp. 11--40. R. Melnik and I. Kotsireas editors. Fields Institute Communications, Springer, New York, 2013.
- A. Bressan, Globally optimal and Nash equilibrium solutions for traffic flow on networks, in Hyperbolic Problems: Theory, Numerics and Applications, Padova, June 2012. To appear.