On traffic flow
- A. Bressan and K. Han, Optima and equilibria for a model of traffic flow. SIAM J. Math. Anal., 43, (2011), 2384--2417.
- A. Bressan and K. Han, Nash equilibria for a model of traffic flow with several groups of drivers, ESAIM; Control, Optim. Calc. Var., 18 (2012), 969--986.
On optimal control, game theory, and applications
- A. Bressan and B. Piccoli, Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of Control, AIMS Series in Applied Mathematics, Springfield Mo. 2007.
- A. Bressan, Noncooperative differential games. Milan J. of Mathematics, 79 (2011), 357--427.
On collective motion and self-organization in living world
- S. Gluzman, D. Karpeev and L. Berlyand, Effective viscosity of puller-like microswimmers: a renormalization approach, J. Royal Society Interface, accepted, 2013.
- S. Ryan, L. Berlyand, B. Haines and D. Karpeev, A kinetic model for semi-dilute bacterial suspensions, SIAM MMS accepted, 2013.
On superconducting and superfluidity
- O. Iaroshenko, V. Rybalko, V. Vinokur and L. Berlyand, Vortex phase separation in mesoscopic superconductors, Scientific Reports: Nature Publishing, Group 3, 2013.
- L. Berlyand, P. Mironescu, V. Rybalko and E. Sandier, Minimax Critical Points in Ginzburg-Landau Problems with Semi-stiff Boundary Conditions: Existence and Bubbling, Comm. in PDEs, accepted, 2013.