Workshop on Interdisciplinary Mathematics
May 8--10, 2015, Genetti Hotel, Williamsport, PA
- Dmitry Kramkov, ``Mellon College of Science" Professor of Mathematical Finance at Carnegie Mellon University.
Introduction to Arbitrage-Free Pricing:Fundamental Theorems
- Andre Nachbin, Professor of Mathematics
at IMPA, National Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics, Rio de Janeiro.
The Uncertain Trajectory of a Pilot-Wave
- Robert Pego, Professor of mathematics at Carnegie Mellon University.
A short story about FRAP(fluourescence recovery after photobleaching)
- Yuri Suhov, Professor of Mathematics at Penn State University, Professor of Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics, University of Cambridge.
Weighted entropy and its use in industrial management and financial engineering
- Khai Nguyen, S. Chowla Research Assistant Professor of Department of Mathematics at Penn State University
Conservation laws and some applications to traffic flows
- Matt Mizuhara, Mathematics Ph.D student at Pennsylvania State University
Motility of keratocyte cells: asymptotic and numerical analysis via a phase field model
- Ornella Mattei, DICATAM, Università degli Studi di Brescia, Italy
Variational formulations for the linear viscoelastic problem in the time domain