- Workshop on Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Penn State, May 8–10 2015.
- SIAM Sponsored Workshop on Dimension Reduction: Mathematical Methods and Applications, March 21-24, 2015, Penn State University.
- Thormod Johansen, Mathematical models and numerical simulations of oil recovery
- Herbert Levine, Models of cell motility: From the single cell to the collective sheet
- Kalyan Chatterjee, Diffusion on social networks
- Igor Aranson, Computational model of cell motility
- Ugo Boscain, ANTHROPOMORPHIC IMAGE RECONSTRUCTION VIA OPTIMAL CONTROL AND HYPOELLIPTIC DIFFUSION
- Vijay Khrishna, Auction Theory: Problems of Asymmetry
- Antonio DeSimone, Motility at microscopic scales
- Igor Aronson, Phase-Field Modeling of Collective Migration of Eukaryotic Cells.
- Leonid Berlyand, PDE/ODE models of motility in active biosystems
- Dmitry Kramkov, Forward and backward martingale representations and their applications to the problem of market completeness in financial economics.
- Saeid Khorsandi, Method of characteristics solutions for compositional floods.
- Ed Greeen, Equilibrium bidding in complementary auction.
- Alberto Bressan, Modeling Traffic Flow on Networks.