PSU Mark
Eberly College of Science Mathematics Department

History of McAllister Building

The mathematics Department is housed in the newly renovated McAllister Building on the University Park Campus. McAllister Hall, as it was originally called, opened as a men's residence hall in 1904 and destined to be converted to a women's dorm in 1915.

McAllister 1915 McAllister 2005
McAllister Hall in early 1900s McAllister Building today