The Mathematics Alumni Endowment for undergraduate math majors provides important support to:
- Fund small stipends to pay students to conduct research with our faculty members.
- Subsidize undergraduate student travel to conferences where recipients will speak about their research projects and network with other mathematics students and professionals.
- Defray students' summer living expenses while working on faculty research projects.
- Develop initiatives for undergraduates to enhance their educational training and opportunities.
- Respond to urgent needs related to undegraduate students and education.
The funds of this endowment are managed by the University's Investment Council and only the income produced each year is used to fund the support described above. Alumni contributions, directed to this endowment, have a lasting value by providing support not only now but also in the future for Penn State's mathematics students.
To contribute to the Mathematics Alumni Endowment For Undergraduates,
- Go to the Penn State Giving Page.
- On step 2 of the giving process on that page, enter
Please designate my giftbox.
- Enter the fund code XCSMU.